Scott Glass began his professional real estate career in 2010. Through hard work, an expert knack for spotting local real estate trends, and a dedication to always serving his clients’ best interests, Scott has steadily risen through the ranks of Richmond Realtors® to become one of the local industry’s top producers. Scott hones his skill set through integrity, determination, and honesty. He has helped numerous homeowners and real estate investors buy, sell, and lease properties in the Richmond area. His commitment to providing his clients with actionable investment advice has helped him to win multiple real estate awards, as well as the trust of his clients.Scott’s involvement in Virginia real estate started 21 years ago when he and his wife first moved to Washington, DC to attend the graduate school at George Washington University.
For every home that Scott sells he donates $100 to a local charity. In 2015 alone, Scott graciously donated over $2000 to various charities including: Richmond Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, ASK Childhood Cancer Foundation, CARITAS, and United Methodist Family Services.With a passionate heart, an eye for the best real estate investments, and the ability to successfully work with clients from all walks of life, Scott Glass is proud to be an active Realtor® serving Richmond, Virginia.Scott Glass Real Estate Awards & Achievements
- 2011 Midlothian Office Rookie of the Year.
- 2012 Member of Long & Foster’s Executives Club. — The Executives Club is reserved for a Realtor® selling between $1M – $2M in sales.
- 2013 Member of Long & Foster’s Directors Club. — The Directors Club is reserved for a Realtor® achieving $2M – $3M in sales.
- 2014 Member of Long & Foster’s Directors Club. — The Directors Club is reserved for a Realtor® achieving $2M – $3M in sales.
- 2015 Member of Long & Foster’s Presidents Club. — The Presidents club is exclusively reserved for a Realtor® achieving $3M – $5M in sales.
- Awarded the 2016 Five Star Real Estate Award. — The Five Star Real Estate Award is a client-nominated award that is only given to the top 7 percent of Realtors® in Richmond who excel in client satisfaction.
To learn more about Scott’s career in real estate or to inquire about his current listings or services, please contact him via phone, or an in-person consultation.
11449 Robious Road
Richmond, VA 23235
(804) 837-1754 (Cell)
Scott Glass is truly RVA’s clear choice in real estate!